Your weekly roundup :: October 16 – 20
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
An important part of setting priorities is knowing what NOT to prioritize in your life. This week, Diane shares three burdens women often carry and why we should say “no” to prioritizing them so we can be free to live the life God wants us to.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Valerie Sokolosky offers advice geared toward helping you leave the best “brand impression” possible at your next event.
Anna Arnold writes on the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics blog with a gentle and affirming reminder of God’s purpose and plan for family.
Kenneth Eugene shares candidly about his personal desire to be successful, and how that mentality can rob us of true happiness.
Our latest “Mentoring Monday” radio show featured Jennifer Spaulding.
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- 4word Virtual Bible Study – Every other Thursday – September 28 – December 28 @ 12PM CST
- Dallas – Frisco Meet Up Monday – October 23 @ 5:30PM
- Chicago – Leadership Meeting – October 24 @ 7:00AM
- New York City – Gathering – October 24 @ 6:00PM
- Dallas – Fall Fellowship Bible Study with PCPC – October 25 @ 7:00AM
- Nashville – October Luncheon – October 25 @ 11:30AM
- Houston – Days of Heaven on Earth Bible Study – October 26 @ 7:00AM
- Houston – Galleria Bible Study – October 26 @ 7:30AM
- Phoenix – Lunch Gathering – October 26 @ 11:30AM
- Los Angeles – Gathering – October 26 @ 6:00PM
- Tulsa – Book Study – October 28 @ 9:00AM
- Forest Hills Baptist Church – Young Professionals (18-40) – October 28 @ 10:00AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Want to receive the “Friday Faves” blog (and our other blogs) directly in
your inbox? Click here to sign up!