The 4word Internship Program provides interns with an opportunity to explore their future career field while developing personally, spiritually, and professionally. Women who Work, Love, Pray impact the world!
While this is a volunteer internship, the position offers lots of value to the Christian woman who is an aspiring professional. Interns gain value through the following perks and benefits:
- Scholarship for the 4word Mentor Program ($249 value), where participants are paired with a professional woman in our formal 10-week program to kick-start their career, personal, and spiritual goals.
- A complimentary one-year 4word Membership
- Real-world experience in a relevant career field.
- The opportunity to connect with professional women all over the country from various industries and backgrounds. Did you know that 23% of our members are in C-level, VP, President, Founder, and Executive positions?
- The flexibility to work remotely while you continue pursuing your faith, relationships, and education.
To apply to the 4word Internship Program, please send your cover letter and resume to Irrayna Uribe, Manager of Operations, Finance, and Human Resources at Irrayna@4wordwomen.org.
Below are the positions available for the Internship Program (you may click on the title to view a description):