Your weekly roundup :: January 1 – 5
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Setting New Year’s resolutions can be overwhelming. This month, as we focus on goals and dreams, we want to help you figure out what you want from 2018. Read the latest blog to set yourself up for realistic success this year!
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Jeff Haden writes on LinkedIn about the one trait many self-made millionaires share.
Brad Wilcox writes on Christianity Today with a sociologist’s view on recent data from a study on domestic abuse against women.
Diane Paddison’s blog for the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics was their #1 blog in 2017! Read how churches can start embracing their working women again.
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring Sharon Purcell!
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Denver – Focus Group – January 6 @ 9:30AM
- Chicago – January Power Breakfast in the City – January 9 @ 7:00AM
- Southlake – Monthly Luncheon – January 9 @ noon
- Phoenix – January Hike Gathering – January 13 @ 8:00AM
- Forest Hills Baptist Church – “Working Women of the Bible” Study – January 14 @ 6:30PM
- San Antonio – Gathering – January 16 @ 11:30AM
- Austin – North Small Group – January 18 @ noon
- Phoenix – Healthy Cooking Gathering – January 18 @ 5:30PM
- Colorado Springs – January Gathering – January 19 @ 6:30PM
- Southlake – Yoga Pants and Coffee Hour – January 20 @ 9:00AM
- Austin – Northwest Small Group – January 21 @ 6:00PM
- Forest Hills Baptist Church – “Working Women of the Bible” Study – January 21 @ 6:30PM
- New York City – January Prayer Meeting – January 23 @ 7:00PM
- Forest Hills Baptist Church – “Working Women of the Bible” Study – January 28 @ 6:30PM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Want to receive the “Friday Faves” blog (and our other blogs) directly in
your inbox? Click here to sign up!