How to Date a Guy Who Is Totally into You!
On Wednesday, Dec. 14 at 12 p.m. CDT, w2wlink will host a one-hour webinar, presented by Nina Atwood, host of thesinglescoach.com. Nina will cover the following topics:
- how to drastically reduce emotional neediness
- how to create a sense of abundance
- three behavioral changes to transform your dating life
- how to weed out the wrong men
Interested? You can register here. You’ll be in great company, too. Stacy Repult, one of our board members, will be attending. We’re eager to hear what Stacy and the rest of you learn.
Around the Blogosphere
- “Work Smart: Disrupt Your Inbox” – We’re bombarded by emails every day at work. This video and article from Fast Company will teach you how to improve you and your coworkers’ productivity by optimizing the way you communicate via email.
- “Networking Strategies for the Holidays” – It’s the holiday season, which means parties galore. This article from entrepreneur.com offers seven simple tips for networking effectively at a holiday party.
- “In Honor of My Traveling” – Travel is another integral part of the holiday season. Stylist Jamie Steinfeld reminds us that pajamas are not acceptable airport clothing and offers several ideas and pointers for a travel-friendly wardrobe.
- “How to Ask During Negotiations” – The end of the year is often the perfect time to ask to be considered for a raise, as companies lock in their 2012 budgets. This w2wlink article offers expert advice on how to negotiate as a woman.
- “Why Women Leaders Need Self-Confidence” – In this article for the Harvard Business Review, clinical psychologist Leslie Pratch explains why self-confidence is central to executive success.
Our blog theme next week will be “love.” We’ll be talking specifically about singleness.
Monday: Diane will talk about healthy dating and work.
Tuesday: Our online book club continues with a discussion of Chapters 10 – 12.
Wednesday: We interview Justine Green, a young woman in New York City, about what she’s learned in a three-year “dating dry period.”