Another week has come and gone. Can you believe it’s almost April? Here’s a round-up of our favorite blogs, videos and news from this week.
- It’s the Internship of the Year! LoveandrespectNOW.com is looking for a summer intern with strong communication, social media and event planning skills. Interested? Email your questions and resume to Stephanie@loveandrespect.com.
- Call for photos: We’re looking for one or more photographers who would be willing to contribute photos to our articles and website in exchange for being credited in the caption. Email us at email@example.com if you are interested.
- Women: The Richer Sex. Did any of you read the cover story of the March 26 issue of TIME Magazine?
Funny Video of the Week
Marcel the Shell with Shoes On. It’s quirky. It’s funny. It’s cute. You just gotta watch.
Our Top Three
One work, one love and one pray blog post from this week.
- Do you ever feel like your work doesn’t matter if you’re not in Christian ministry? Laura Boggess feels the same way sometimes. In this post, she shares some of her dialogue with God on the subject.
- Break-Ups Hurt Us Too: Good Women Project sets about dismantling the myth that men are less emotionally invested in relationships than women.
- For those moments when you feel like your life is completely out of control, Ruthie Dean reminds you that “You’re Going to Be OK.”
A Pinterest Find
How to organize cleaning supplies under the bathroom sink. Via RealSimple.