Top o’ the mornin’ to ye all! It’s time for another Friday Favorites, and we’re changing up the format on you a bit.
First up are our announcements about news or upcoming cool events.
- Power in the boardroom: Women versus men – In 2011, for the first time in history, women held more than one in ten board seats globally. This interactive graphic from CNN shows how power is divided by country and by industry.
- Work, Love, Pray discussion groups in NYC – Hosted by Priority Associates NYC, you have four groups to choose from for this four-week discussion series.
- Congratulations are in order to Joy Eggerichs, who made Catalyst Space’s list of young influencers for March!
Funny Video of the Week
Kristen Bell’s sloth meltdown! Or, if you’ve already seen the clip from Ellen Degeneres’ show, then go watch the auto-tuned version from schmoyoho.
Our Top Three
One work, one love and one pray blog post from this week.
- 8 Qualities of Remarkable Employees – This article from Inc.com will teach you how to go from good to great to remarkable.
- Are Men Scared of Strong and Talented Women? – The question is on all of our minds. Get an honest answer from Good Women Project.
- Do We Really Love People Who Aren’t Christian? – Another great post from Jon Acuff. Well… do we?
A Pinterest Find
If you’re going to a Saint Patrick’s Day party this weekend and you need something to bring, try this recipe for super gooey, chocolately Guinness brownies. By the way, are you following us on Pinterest yet?