Happy Friday, ladies! Did you know we’re only two weeks away from Good Friday? How does your family celebrate Easter? Leave us a comment and let us know.
- Are you a photographer? We’re looking for one or more photographers who would be willing to contribute photos to our articles in exchange for being credited in the caption. Email us at email@example.com if you are interested.
- Have you heard about FullFill? They publish a great digizine and host monthly webinars with women experts in ministry. The next webinar (April 25 at 2 pm EST) features Anita Lustrea, author of What Women Tell Me.
Funny Video of the Week
Last Halloween, Jimmy Kimmel asked parents to tell their kids they ate their Halloween candy and send him videos of their kids’ reactions. Be sure to watch this whole video (or skip to the end if you’re pressed for time), because the last family’s kids are adorably hilarious.
Our Top Three
One work, one love and one pray blog post from this week.
- 13 Ways to De-Stress During the Workday – You might want to bookmark this post from SavvySugar on your work computer or print it out and save it for a difficult day.
- When Pre-Engagement Hopes Meet Reality – “I used to think my husband would save me from loneliness. Now… I believe he’ll save me from my self-centeredness.” from Her.meneutics
- Should God Alone Make You Happy? – It’s okay for Christians to be happy, isn’t it?” Modern Reject tackles the question.
A Pinterest Find
Since Easter is just around the corner, here’s a DIY decoration for you: Easter eggs decorated with temporary tattoos.