Happy Friday, ladies! We’re back with another round up of our favorite things from YouTube, Pinterest and the blogosphere. But first – some announcements.
- Get involved in a 4word group in your city. We’re starting groups in Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Dallas, Longview, NYC, Philadelphia and DC. If you’d like to be invited to join your city’s private Facebook group, email email@example.com.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, May 2 explaining how your mom balanced work, relationships and faith. We’ll select one winner to receive an autographed copy of “Work, Love, Pray” for you and your mom.
- WEBINAR: Register for a free w2wlink webinar on how to work smarter, live better and be purposefully productive. This one-hour webinar begins at 12 pm central time on Wednesday, May 9. Click here to register.
- EVENT: Diane is speaking on May 7 in Dallas from 6:30 – 8 pm at an event hosted by the Highland Park Presbyterian Church’s Women’s Ministry. Visit our events page for more details and to register.
Video of the Week
This five year old lets you know in no uncertain terms that she needs a job before she gets herself a man.
Our Top Three
- Intelligence is overrated – from Forbes. You know what IQ is, but what about EQ, MQ and BQ? What are they and how do they relate to success?
- Ask Joy: Independent “I Don’t Need a Man” Woman – This ties back to our interview with Lisa Anderson from last week. Joy Eggerichs talks about what to do if you’ve built up a reputation for being a “strong, independent, not-wanting-to-marry-anyone girl.”
- Does God really care about my important meeting? – A thoughtful post from The High Calling about the relationship between our faith and our jobs.
A Pinterest Find
This up-do works for the office or the weekend. This is just the finished product. The actual pin includes a photographic tutorial.