Happy Friday, ladies! Did you know that this third week of April is Organize Your Files Week? How many of you have a supremely messy desk? It’s okay to raise your hand and admit it. If you’ve got a picture, head over to our Facebook page and share it there.
- VIDEO: Joy Eggerichs speaks at 4word Portland’s March luncheon. At long last, we have clips of this video available on our Vimeo page!
- VIDEO: Want a two-minute snapshot of what 4word is all about? Watch this quick interview of Diane at LeTU. Then, share it with your friends and help us spread the word!
Funny Video of the Week
It’s not funny per se. Just amazing. Five people playing one guitar!
Our Top Three
- The Secrets of Successful People – This Inc.com blogger has noticed that successful people share four characteristics.
- How to Behave Online while in a Relationship – Because you don’t want to be that girl on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. From Cory Copeland.
- Seeing Isn’t Believing – “I’ll believe when I see it” is a phrase we hear over and over. But, as The Modern Reject points out, Jesus taught that the complete opposite is true.
A Pinterest Find: Independence Berries