Happy Good Friday to all of our readers. We hope that you have a blessed, joyful Easter weekend. To kick things off, here are our favorites for the week.
- Diane is speaking at LeTourneau University Chapel next Wednesday at 10:50 am CDT. If you don’t live near Longview, Texas, don’t worry! You can watch it live.
- The 4word Dallas group had a great kick-off last Sunday. If you live in the DFW area and want to get involved, contact us at email@example.com. We’d love to introduce you to the other Dallas ladies.
- Calling all photographers! We’re looking for stock photos for our website and blog. If you would be willing to contribute photos to our articles and website in exchange for being credited in the caption, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funny Video of the Week
It’s called “The Marshmallow Test,” and it’s based on a psychology experiment from the 1960s. Little kids + delayed gratification = hilarity.
Our Top Three
One work, one love and one pray blog post from this week.
- How to wear the floral trend at work – Florals are back in a big way this spring, but how do you wear them to the office without looking like a flower child? This post from She Finds explain how. With pictures.
- So Who Does the Dishes? It’s an honest question for the modern marriage. This post from Prodigal Magazine explains why that’s not exactly the right question to ask.
- Give the Chance to Give – Do you have a hard time accepting compliments? Before you brush the next one off, read this quick, thought-provoking post from Boundless.
A Pinterest Find
Brought to you via Caitlin Cawley, this pin features not one, not even five, but fifteen ways to make homemade lemonade.