It’s Friday! Better yet, it’s the Friday of a three-day weekend. Here’s some food for thought while you’re relaxing this Memorial Day weekend.
- Does women’s ministry have a PR problem? There’s been talk in the blogosphere about this recently, including this post by Karen Yates.
- If you’re in the Tyler, Texas area May 29, join Diane Paddison at Teen Mania’s Chapel in Garden Valley, Texas. Please check in at the guard booth upon arrival. Click for directions. Learn about Teen Mania here
- Got a graduate in the family? Give “Work, Love, Pray” to guide her next steps.
Video of the Week
Don’t you wish you looked this composed while on the treadmill?!
Our Top Three
- How to get feedback when you’re the boss – If you’re at or near the top of the food chain, you give a lot of feedback, but how do you get some? From the Harvard Business Review.
- Online Dating for Professional Women – This is part one of a new series from w2wlink. Here, Nina Atwood covers the details of setting up your profile on an online dating site.
- What does it mean to live a good story? – A fabulous series from Prodigal Magazine. We couldn’t pick just one post from the series, so we’re linking you to the list and letting you pick.
A Pinterest Find
This is a brilliant idea for how to give yourself a French manicure at home.