Friday Faves: You Are Not a Computer, #MMM and Performing for God
Welcome to the weekend! We hope you had a good week at work and that you have something fun and relaxing planned for this weekend. And now for our Friday Favorites.
- Did anyone see Joy Eggerich’s #MMM project this week? We are sad we didn’t hear about it until after it was over, otherwise we would have sent in a picture.
- Read about Diane speaking at a Salvation Army Red Shield Luncheon last Monday.
- Is there a graduate in your family? If you need a graduation gift, why not buy him or her a copy of “Work, Love, Pray?”
Video of the Week
If you haven’t watched “The Story of Ian & Larissa” from your Facebook newsfeed yet, take eight minutes to watch it now. It’s a very touching story and an amazing witness.
Our Top Three
- You Are Not a Computer – An important reminder from the Harvard Business Review about how information overload can affect our work
- The Very Important “N” Word – With a slightly harrowing real-life illustration, Ruthie Dean explains how to kindly turn down a date.
- Performing for God – What would happen if you stopped trying to get gold stars from God? That’s the question answered in this guest blog on the Modern Reject.
A Pinterest Find