Hello and welcome to the beautiful month of June! Below, we present to you some of our favorite links from this week.
- It’s not too late! If you haven’t yet bought a gift for the graduate in your family, consider buying him or her a copy of “Work, Love, Pray.”
- Need a chance to recharge? w2wlink has a couple of great events coming up. Shop (at a discount!) with fellow career women at the Diane von Furstenberg store in Dallas on 6/5 or attend the “Reboot Your Life” retreat on 6/13 in Santa Fe. Click here for more details.
- 4word Portland’s June Lunch is next Thursday, June 7. We’ve got a new format this month. We’ll be having small group discussions about a critical topic for 4word women, and this month’s topic is “unwritten rules in the workplace.” Register now!
Our Top Three
- Passion, Hobby and Purpose – If you just quit your job to “follow your passion,” would you really be happy? From Forbes.
- Single Again – Something of a guy’s take on the same thing we interviewed Katie Keil about this week. What do you do when faced with another failed relationship? From Cory Copeland.
- Quenching the Spirit – This post from A Deeper Story explores what it means to live that “Spirit-filled life” people are always talking about.
Video of the Week
Yes, the guy in the background really slept through the whole thing!
Recipe of the Week
We’re introducing a new feature to our Friday Faves with help from Erica Gallindo of Sonoma Christian Home.
Looking for something to take to your next summer barbeque, picnic or potluck? Deviled eggs are a perennial favorite, and with this recipe, they’re also simple to make.
A Pinterest Find
Another great hair how-to, this time for a braided bun.