Handling Stress, the Qualities of a Good Husband and an Adorable Otter Video
Happy Friday, everyone! Here’s your weekly serving of 4word’s favorites from around the blogosphere.
- IF YOU MISSED IT: Diane’s Acton interview about “the big three for working women” was picked up by The High Calling!
- READ: Not surprisingly, Marissa Mayer tops TIME’s list of The Ten Most Influential Women in Silicon Valley.
- FROM THE MEN: “Men never ‘had it all’” says TIME magazine contributor, Touré.
Video of the Week
Otters holding hands while taking a floating nap. Say it with us now: “Awwwww!”
Our Top Three
- Want to de-stress your workplace? Just follow the advice on this handy infographic from The Daily Muse.
- What to look for in a good husband – Hindsight’s 20/20, and Allison Vesterfelt has some great advice to share.
- Which door are you? – Or, to put it less obscurely, how do you respond to trials and stressors? From Scrapblog.
A Pinterest Find
DIY flowers made of old books or any old paper. In all shapes and sizes!