Welcome to another weekend, ladies. Wondering what to do with your spare time now that the Olympics are over? Why not check out some of 4word’s favorites from around the blogosphere?
- READ: New research from The Barna Group on what women think of faith, leadership and their role in the church.
- READ: More of Lopez Lomong’s story on BBC Sports. “What I would like to see is a female athlete carrying the flag of South Sudan in Rio 2016. That’s my dream,” he says.
- GO: Have you heard about Movement Day? It’s a one day conference on faith and work on September 27 in NYC.
- WATCH: The “I, Smartphone” video from The Institute for Faith, Work & Economics. It’s cute AND informative.
Video of the Week
Okay don’t let this throw your brain for a complete loop. It’s Gotye covering 16 of his favorite YouTube covers of his own song, “Somebody That I Used to Know.”
Our Top Three
- Are you a multitasker? – Think you’re good at multitasking? Think again, says this infographic from Mashable.
- The Good Ol’ Days – How do you handle the friendships that come and go during different seasons of your life? Single Roots has some good advice.
- When Darkness Seems to Hide God’s Face – How do you handle a hope or dream deferred? From The Gospel Coalition.
A Pinterest Find
Delicious popsicles made from three of your favorite ingredients: nutella, cool whip and milk.