Happy Friday, everyone. Here’s your weekly serving of 4word’s “best of the web.”
- CELEBRATE: The Center for Faith and Work at Letourneau and TheHighCalling.org is hosting a country-wide event to celebrate the integration of faith and work on Labor Day Sunday. Visit the Facebook event to learn more.
- READ: Diane was recently featured on The High Calling, writing about how to rediscover the purpose of your work.
- CHECK IT OUT: You’ve seen the awesomely redesigned loveandrespectnow.com, right? We’re proud to announce that 4word is now listed on their resources page!
- WATCH: We’re excited to announce that Lopez Lomong ran well on Wednesday, and he will be running in the finals for the mens’ 5000m this Saturday!
Video of the Week
It’s a touching story and an amazing dance feat. This little boy is only about 12 years old, but watch how well he can break dance!
Our Top Three
- “How to disagree with a group” – You’re in a meeting, your team has made a decision… and you think it’s all wrong. How do you disagree without alienating yourself?
- “Sex and the Single Olympian” – her.meneutics’ commentary on Lolo Jones and the media’s coverage of her virginity.
- “He’s not through” – An inspiring reminder from Lisa Whittle that God always completes his projects, and He’s not through with any of us yet.
A Pinterest Find
How to pack a carry-on “like a boss”