Goodbye August; hello September! As you enjoy one of your last few weekends of summer, here’s another serving of 4word’s “best of the web.”
- READ: Tiger Woods on the inclusion of Condoleeza Rice in Augusta National.
- WATCH: The Illumination Project on September 7. It’s a free, live filming of Joy Eggerichs and her dad talking through love, respect and their personal lightbulb moments.
- GO: Have you heard about Movement Day? It’s a one day conference on faith and work on September 27 in NYC.
- CONSIDER: Here’s some interesting stats on women in the workplace, in honor of Women’s Equality Day.
- ANSWER: Is the mommy track the real reason why more women don’t rise to the C-suite? Leave us a comment and let us know your thoughts.
Video of the Week
It’s the Hunger Games… as told with legos!
Our Top Three
- “Big Business and the Sacred Mystery of Sleep” – Have you ever considered what lack of sleep does to your work performance? Or what it says about your faith? From Her.meneutics.
- “To Pursue or Not to Pursue” – A guy’s perspective on women pursuing. From Single Roots.
- “We’re All Sinking – the Real Message of Grace” – Do you curl your hair and put on makeup before swimming? So why do you do that with God? From Ruthie Dean.
A Pinterest Find
Here’s a delicious treat for you to take to your Labor Day BBQ.