In honor of another weekend, we have another great selection of our favorite finds from all over the web for you. Enjoy!
- READ: If you want to advance your career this is a must read from TheHighCalling.org. Christine Scheller interviews Diane Paddison and Mark Russell about choosing an executive coach.
- ASK: Do you have a tough career or business-related question? Do you need specific advice on work-life balance? You may have a question that may help other 4word readers! Email email@example.com and we will try to work it in a Mondays with Diane post or Wednesday Interview post.
- THINK:Writing for Faith Village, JR Forasteros gives his thoughts on “Les Misérables: Javert and the End of Legalism,” Whether or not you are into musicals, his thoughts on Les Mis are a good reminder for us all.
Video of the Week
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ssXJtzFOjA[/youtube] An oldie but a goodie. Enjoy this hilarious British voice over of animals in the wild.
- “How to Allocate Your Time and Your Effort” — The Harvard Business Review explains that to excel in your career you need to learn how to recognize and excel in what really counts — and to aim for less than perfect in everything else.
- “When The Church (and Your Friends) Are Terrified of Your Negative Emotions” — Good Women Project reminds you that feelings are okay, even the “bad” ones, and shares how to work with your emotions.
- “The One Habit God Really Wants For Your New Year” —Ann Voskamp opens up about her experience memorizing the Sermon on the Mount throughout 2012 and challenges readers to join her in the Romans Project for 2013.
A Pinterest Find
A very helpful diagram of necklace lengths for anyone who has trouble visualizing when ordering online.