Another week has come and gone, but before you start your weekend enjoy our favorite picks of the web just for you.
- READ: Salvation Army features 4word’s interview with Charlotte Jones Anderson.
- GO: Many children do not have a quality father figure in their lives, and some coaches are helping fill that void. GameChanger DFW Leadership Summit will give leaders practical tools to help a “fatherless generation.” Watch the Video here.
- LISTEN: Diane Paddison shared her personal testimony and what God has done in her life last week at Dallas Real Estate Ministries.
- SUBSCRIBE: Tim Tebow was on the front cover of Two Ten Magazine, and the same issue features an article by Diane about “Working Women”
Video of the Week
Death Of YOLO || Spoken Word
- “Time Is Money” —How opportunity cost can help you figure out how to get the most value out of your time via Slate.
- “Moms and Me” —Are you single? Are you a mom? Are you married with no kids? No matter what your answer, Annie Downs of Incourage shares great insight on how moms can help grow relationships with non-moms.
- “The Separation Of Church And Hate?” —Ruthie Dean explains the difference between making a point and making a difference.
A Pinterest Find
21 Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day