Before you move your clocks up ahead this weekend (yes it’s that time of year again) use some of your extra time now to check out our great selection!
- WATCH: Mark Burnette and Roma Downey’s “The Bible” series on the History Channel. Diane will be talking about the series in next week’s “Mondays with Diane” blog.
- CONGRATS: Top 25 women by Commercial Property Executives (4word founder, Diane Paddsion is on the list).
- WORK: Best Paying Jobs for Women in 2013
- PAY: 2 Ways to Pay Your Kids for Performance and Why
- READ: Did women of the bible work outside the home?
Video of the Week
In order to promote her “Let’s Move Campaign First Lady Michelle Obama and Jimmy Fallon do the “Evolution Of Mom Dancing”.
- “Rap Music for the Glory of God” —Center for Faith and Work highlights Lecrae Moore as he encourages Christians to “reclaim those things that have been labeled evil because they’ve been misused—and instead use them for God’s glory.”
- “Marriage is Lonely” —Allison Vesterfelt reminds readers that even through the difficult times, something is being built that requires time patience and effort, and that it is always worth it in the end.
- “5 “Truths” I Stopped Believing” —Guest Single Roots blogger Sarah Varley opens up about truths of man and how she has learned that they are actually defeating lies.Which lies are you believing?
A Pinterest Find
With Spring Break right around the corner- here are 75 awesome activity ideas to do with your kids! Some of these will make your kids love you even more! 😉