Welcome to March Madness (a little pun for the college basketball junkies)! Before the month takes off running, enjoy our weekly selections from around the web.
- KNOW: 20 Women Leaders Under 40 You Should Know. These women are making an impact in a variety of fields – all for the glory of God.
- GO: Grasp a robust theology of vocation that shapes what you do every day. Check out the Faith & Work Post Conference with the Gospel Coalition, April 10th in Orlando, Florida.
- HELP: A beautiful spoken word by Shane Koyczan, and an amazing group of animators as part of the To This Day project. You can learn more about confronting bullying at Bullying.org.
Video of the Week
If you haven’t seen the “laughing goats” meme before, you may find this video a bit odd, but we assure you a good laugh is in store.
- “A New Vision for Retirement: Productive and Meaningful” —Harvard Business Review shares that ‘by 2015 we’ll have more Americans over 60 than under 15’. So how do we make the most of the “golden years?” Read on to find out.
- “14 Simple Ways to Love Yourself” —Hope Magazine lists some simple tips on how to take care of ourselves in the busyness of juggling work and caring for our families. We’re a bit biased, of course, but we love that ‘Work, Love, Pray’ is mentioned in the article.
- “On the Days You Can Only Trace The Rainbow” —Incourage blogger Bonnie Gray opens up and reminds us that the rainbow is simply an external reminder of what God has already placed inside of us- His promise to never leave us even in the midst of storms.
A Pinterest Find
What’s better than pineapple upside down cake? MINI pineapple upside down cakes!