Before you start up the grill and finish wrapping those wonderful gifts for all the dads in your life, enjoy our hand-picked selections of the week from all across the web.
- SHARE: Do you know someone in the military? Greg Slayton’s book “Be a Better Dad Today” is giving away books to active duty military.
- LISTEN: Diane’s radio interview from “The Bottom Line” Part 1 and Part 2.
- BALANCE: The Atlantic discusses how work-life balance in the U.S. became so awful.
- CONGRATS: 4word friend, Bonnie has a new position at World Vision International
- READ: Q and A with Diane Paddison on Lingk2us
- SPLIT: The new dads, Diaper duty’s just the start
Video of the Week
Ok even if you don’t like the Harlem Shake…this is a must watch. What a way to celebrate being married!
- “6 Unique Ways to Be Successful and Happy” — Inc. says the secret to a fulfilling career and a happy life is to do nothing. What?!
- “My First Kiss” —Stephanie May shares via Prodigal about the the in-betweens and uncertainties of relationships.
- “Running Out of Reasons Why I Don’t Need God” —Anne Taylor of (in)courage talks about the sacred moments in her life that cause her to realize her deep need for God.
A Pinterest Find
Still looking for that perfect father’s day gift? Check out these great ideas sure to please any dad on your list.