We hope everyone has enjoyed their holiday week! As you enter into the post-4th weekend, check out some of our favorite articles, tips and videos from this week.
- READ: Female Fortune 500 Exec, Diane Paddison, Offers Keys to Success for Working Women
- PLAY: “Playing sports could lead to a more successful, less stressful life, according to Ernst & Young studies.” Our founder Diane Paddison encourages parents to put their daughters on sports teams.
- DON'T LOOK: How to Be on TV, Speak to 10,000 People & Do Anything
Video of the Week
Happy Days are Here Again :: 89-year-old lip syncs to her favorite song!
- “The Single Girl's Second Shift” — Do singles get the short end of “work-life balance”? Something to think about when we Lean In via Marie Claire.
- “When All I Really Want to do is Shut Down” —Single Roots talks about the desire to withdraw, when what we really need is community and transparency. (Even if it’s through a text message!)
- “Discovering Your Personal Vision” —The Institute for Faith, Work & Economics gives five areas that will help you discover your vision even though “jobs and careers come and go.”
A Pinterest Find
10 Hairstyles to Try This Weekend at your 4th of July celebration.