Good morning! Who's excited for Friday? We are! Because we have some really great links to share with you.
- READ: In Mentoring Lopez, Diane Paddison discusses her opportunity to connect Lopez Lomong to World Vision. Read the article in TwoTen Magazine, and keep a lookout for Lopez in the World Track and Field Finals in the 1500 meters race.
- APPLY: Applications for the Mentor Match Program fall session are due September 3rd. If you feel led to be a mentor, don’t hesitate! Apply today!
- EXCERPT: Want a sneak peak at Elizabeth Knox’s new book Faith Powered Profession? Well, you’re in luck!
- COACH: Cindy J. Cohn, a certified professional coach, whose practice focuses on helping professional women accelerate, navigate and transform their careers, offers free coaching sample sessions. These sessions can be done in person or via telephone with no obligations. For more information, please e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MYTHS: Naomi Simson tackles 10 myths about why women are paid less on LinkedIn.
Video of the Week
Check out this very creative way to announce a pregnancy!
- “Leadership Skill #1: Build Trust With Anyone” —Steve Tappin challenges you to make trust your #1 leadership skill, and even has some exercises and homework to go along with the article on LinkedIn.
- “When Your Date Doesn’t Share Your Faith” —Feel like you and your significant other are not on the same page, religiously? Sara Stacy offers some advice for you in her article on SingleRoots.com.
- “A Belated Mercy” —Ruthie Dean tackles the very difficult subject of mercy, whether it is granted or not, and how to deal with the aftermath.
A Pinterest Find
Need dinner ideas? Here’s one! Bruschetta Chicken.