Take a moment to peruse our list of favorites for the week.
- AWARD: 4word Dallas Leaders Allison Johnston and Natalie Snyder are both Finalists for the North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors and Real Estate Professionals “Young Citizens Award”! Join us in congratulating these two women on their accomplishment!
- WATCH: In the new documentary Return to Mogadishu, an Army Ranger returns to the scene of Black Hawk Down. You can watch the film online, and interact with the filmmakers on Facebook and Twitter.
- THANKS: Thank you to all who gave on Giving Day September 19th. To see the progress check out the Donor Bridge website.
- PRE-ORDER: The conversation that started in Work, Love, Pray continues in Elizabeth Knox’s new book Faith Powered Profession. This is one book you don’t want to pass up.
- GO: “Work as Worship Conference” will be at Watermark Community Church in Dallas on November 7th from 9AM – 5PM.
Video of the Week
Who doesn’t love a ball pit? Especially when it brings together total strangers for a heart-to-heart.
- “5 Steps to Negotiating Like An FBI Agent” —Drake Baer with Fast Company offers up a new and interesting way to deal with clients that will leave both sides feeling like they’ve won.
- “Off the Stack: Love To Stay by Adam Hamilton” — Laura Boggess of The Wellspring shares how reading Love To Stay helped her realign how she views her marriage.
- “5 Reasons Millennials Stay in the Church” —When Barna Group began researching for their Faith That Lasts project, they found 5 enlightening reasons for why millennials are staying with the church, rather than leaving it.
A Pinterest Find
Celebrate the First Day of Fall (Sept. 22) by giving your front door some autumnal cheer!