Whether you’re just waking up from your turkey coma or just coming in from your Black Friday adventures, take a moment to relax and browse through our favorites from the past week.
- FOX NEWS CHRISTIAN: Kirsten Powers, a Democratic commentator for Fox News, shares her inspiring testimony of how she went from struggling to believe that God was real to proclaiming herself as an evangelical Christian.
- MENTOR 101: Casudi Di Diego with #BEALEADER shares her tips for how to make the most out of your relationship with your mentor once you find the perfect one.
- J.F.K. LEADERSHIP LESSONS: Scott Eblin with Eblin Group lists three things that leaders can still learn from John F. Kennedy.
- MENTOR: The deadline to apply to be a Mentor or Mentee with the 4word Mentor Program is January 10, 2014! Click here to learn more about applying.
- GIVE: If you would like to give someone the opportunity to be a mentee this holiday season, you can! You can make your donation by visiting our Donation page. To donate specifically to the mentor program, just make a note of “mentor match” in your donation. If you would like to give to a particular mentee, email email@example.com after you make your donation.
Video of the Week
Need a daily dose of cute? Here you go!
- Why Working More Than 40 Hours a Week is Useless — Jessica Stillman with Inc. argues that spending endless hours at work is actually a recipe for unproductiveness, and she has the research to prove it.
- His or Hers? Whose Career is More Important? — Ruthie Dean addresses the sensitive topic of “job hierarchy” that often stirs up friction between couples and offers her advice on how to successfully navigate the conversation.
- 1 Reminder to Cling to Today — Margaret Feinberg writes on her website about a very important fact to keep in mind when God seems far away from us.
A Pinterest Find
If you hosted Thanksgiving this year and have leftovers to spare, here are some creative ideas to reinvent those Thanksgiving dishes.