5 days until Christmas. Are you ready?! Take a moment for yourself and check out our favorites from the past week. Merry Christmas from all of us at 4word!
- TIME-SAVER: Parenting Magazine presents 20 holiday time-savers that anyone could use during this bustling time of the year!
- BEST COMPANIES: Jacquelyn Smith with Forbes forecasts the 10 best companies to work for in 2014 and why these companies made the list.
- SOCIAL MEDIA MISTAKES: Alex Banayan with Fast Company highlights 7 social media marketing mistakes you’re probably making and includes some questions to ask yourself when looking to correct your social media strategy.
- PERFECT GIFT: Margaret Feinberg challenges gift givers to switch up their gifting strategies this Christmas and offer those on their shopping lists something far more valuable than anything found in stores.
- MBA 4WORD WOMAN: In honor of the 50th anniversary of women being admitted to the Harvard Business School MBA Program, the school is highlighting some of its alumni. 4word woman Dr. Modupe Akinola Robinson was recognized for her inspiring story.
- LESSONS LEARNED: 4word board member Charlotte Jones discusses her professional experiences working with companies like The Salvation Army and the Dallas Cowboys with the Lessons Learned radio program.
Video of the Week
Any parent can relate to the emotional rollercoaster perfectly portrayed in this Argentine Coca Cola ad.
GM names Mary Barra as CEO – Paul Eisenstein of The Detroit Bureau analyzes how GM’s unprecedented female CEO just might be the revitalization that the ailing automotive giant needs.
The Struggle of Singleness at Christmas – Allison Stroud with Single Roots examines the various aspects of the Christmas season that are especially difficult for those who are single and the mental remedy that always helps her.
Evil Did Not Win – Jim Denison with Denison Forum shares the powerful testimony of Sandy Hook victim Emilie Parker’s family and how, a year later, they are continuing to live their lives in honor of their daughter’s giving and selfless example.
A Pinterest Find
Still have some last minute shopping to do? Check out our “Gifts that Give Back” Guide Pinterest board for inspiration!