December is here, and with it comes chilly temperatures, holiday festivities, and time with family and friends. Take a mini break from it all and check out our favorites from the week!
- RETHINK CHRISTMAS: Megan with Crazy Little Thing Called Love urges us to take a moment in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the season to reevaluate how we think about Christmas.
- CONFIDENT DECISIONS: Business Wire highlights a new online platform from YouScience called Latitude, a breakthrough new service that helps young adults make confident career choices.
- PR ON A BUDGET: Ivan Ristic with Entrepreneur Magazine answers a reader’s question on how to promote your business or product on a minimal budget.
Video of the Week
Acapella group Pentatonix breathes new life into a Christmas classic.
- How Women Change Men - Sarah Yager with The Atlantic summarizes a surprising new study on the impact women have on men when it comes to their work performance.
- 10 Secrets You Should Know About Marriage - Debra K. Fileta with Relevant Magazine shares 10 “secrets” that no one tells you about marriage.
- What Happens When We Assume The Best About Others? - Tim Schurrer writes an article on Storyline about how assuming the best in people brings a positive light to your day.
A Pinterest Find
Cookies and Christmas are pretty much synonymous, so we couldn’t wait to share this round-up of best Christmas cookie recipes!