It’s the last Friday Faves of 2013! We hope you’ve enjoyed our weekly list of favorites. Check out this week’s list and have a Happy New Year! See you in 2014!
- KING OF SOCIAL MEDIA: Ross Simmonds with Social Media Today shares his reasons for why Instagram will become the leader of the social media pack in 2014.
- OUTDATED? : Barna Group examines a study of over 2 decades of evangelism practices and asks the question: is evangelism outdated?
- LOVE YOUR WORK: Rachel Monroe with Inc. offers 4 ways to make your employees not just like their job, but love working for you.
- JOB DECLINE: Alison Griswold with Business Insider presents 30 jobs with the fastest decline in employment that you should steer clear of if you’re hoping to start fresh in 2014.
- 4WORD TELESEMINAR: Diane Paddison recorded a teleseminar on December 19, and it is now available for you to download! The cost to download the teleseminar is simply a donation of any amount to 4word. If you donate $20 or more, you will also receive a free copy of Work, Love, Pray.
Video of the Week
Going out for New Years Eve? Here is a NYE makeup tutorial and outfit suggestion from Youtube beauty guru MakeupbyTiffanyD that will give your NYE that extra pop.
7 Ways Your Father Affected Your Career – Kathy Caprino with Forbes discusses a 7 point list of ways your father might have affected your professional life, according to her interview with Behavior Management specialist James Bond.
Sometimes It’s The Small Miracles That Change Everything – Justin and Trisha Davis with Refine Us suggest that instead of praying for a huge miracle for their struggling marriage, couples should instead work on rejoicing in the “small” miracles that occur instead.
A Call for Peace (Among Christians) This Christmas – Rebekah Lyons with Q Ideas for the common good pleads with Christians to unite amongst each other instead of feuding over current events, lest the world think Christians are not the peacemakers we are called to be.
A Pinterest Find
Whether you’re throwing a big bash or just staying in, here are some recipes to make sure your New Year’s Eve celebrations are delish.