As you check out our favorites of the week, don’t forget that today is your last chance to submit your application for the 4word Mentor Program summer session! Don’t miss this chance to invest in your professional future!
LAST DAY TO SIGN UP!: Today is the last day to submit your application for the 4word Mentor Program summer session! Make this summer all about investing in your professional life. Don't miss out on this valuable opportunity to interact with and learn from fellow 4word women! Click here to begin the application process!
- 4word TAKES NYC: On May 29th, 4word founder Diane Paddison, COO Sandra Crawford Williamson and Director of Local Groups & Development Katie Reiff attended an NYC 4word event hosted by Arthur Sulzberger, publisher and owner of The New York Times. The 4word team was able to share 4word’s mission with those in attendance. Take a moment to read over the email that was sent to those who attended, and share the link with anyone who might want to partner with 4word!
- LISTEN TO 4word RADIO INTERVIEW NOW!: In case you missed the 4word interview on The Trader’s Network radio show on May 23, here is the link to the full interview online!
- BIG NEWS FROM APPLE: Apple held their WWDC event in San Francisco on Monday and unveiled an overwhelming amount of new features for their computers and mobile devices. Here is an easily digestible summary of the event!
- 6 STORIES ENTREPRENEURS MUST TELL: Kimberly Weisul with Inc. lists the six “stories” that Blurb founder Eileen Gittins advises all entrepreneurs to master if they want to successfully grow their businesses.
Video of the Week
Who doesn’t love a creative wedding proposal? Jack Hyer decided to take his to the next level and surprised his fiance with a proposal four years in the making and spanning 26 countries. Don’t believe us? Watch the video!
- Do Women Leaders Walk a Tightrope to Be Seen as Effective and Likeable? - Sylvia Ann Hewlett with Entrepreneur discusses the invisible tightrope professional women walk when considering taking the next big career step.
- For Everything, There Is a Season - Jessica from ProverbsLiving.org shares her thoughts on Ecclesiastes 3:1 in this brief video from Christian Mingle, and encourages viewers to embrace the season that they are in.
- Are Christians in Business Second-Class Citizens of Heaven? - Greg Ayers comments on a recent Institute for Faith, Work & Economics podcast featuring Hugh Whelchel, who speaks on serving God through work and business.
A Pinterest Find
Everyone loves s’mores, but no one likes the mess. Here are some s’mores cookie recipes that promise all the taste of s’mores without the need for a bath after!