Welcome to the end of the week, 4word friends! Check out our favorite articles, video, and pin from the past few days before you start your weekend!
- WLP STUDY GUIDE!: Looking for edifying individual or group study material? 4word presents the Work, Love, Pray Study Guide, a perfect partner for the best-selling Work, Love, Pray by 4word founder Diane Paddison. Order your copy of the WLP Study Guide today!
- DEADLY INTERVIEW MISTAKES: Liz Ryan, CEO and founder of Human Workplace, writes on LinkedIn about the five deadliest interview mistakes job seekers can make. Check out the list before heading to your next interview!
- FIND THE RIGHT MENTOR: Victoria Crispo writes on Women Working about the best approach you can take to finding the perfect mentor for you and your life and career goals.
- DITCH YOUR VACATION POLICY: Nichole Kelly with Social Media Explorer explains candidly why she decided to throw away the traditional corporate vacation policy and create a more employee-conscious plan structured around employee “replenishment.”
- MENTORING MONDAY: Blogtalkradio show Life Lessons debuted Mentoring Monday sponsored by 4wordwomen.org. Host Rick Tocquigny was joined on the inaugural show by author Susan DiMickele. Listen to the interview now, and be sure to tune in every Monday!
Video of the Week
Ever wondered what it would be like to play Connect Four against a robot? Yeah, we didn’t either. Then we saw this video.
- The 16 Cities Where Women Make More Than Men – Joshua Gardner with Daily Mail discusses the 16 places in America where women are making more money than men. See if your city made the list.
- Ready or Not: 30 Days of Discovery For Foster & Adoptive Parents – This week’s Wednesday Interviewee Pam Parish recently released a book designed to help prepare those beginning the daunting but rewarding journey of foster care.
- A Different Kind of Freedom – Liz Curtis Higgs writes on InCourage about how girls who didn’t always feel like the beautiful ones in the crowd can draw strength and confidence from the fact that God has set His standard of “beauty” at a much less superficial level than the world has.
A Pinterest Find
On a hot summer night, the last thing you want for dessert is something that will raise the temperature even higher. Here are some of the best cold dessert recipes for the perfect after-dinner cool down.