Your weekly roundup :: July 17-21
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
This week’s blog: “Freedom: Have You Thanked Him For It?”
We are fortunate to enjoy many freedoms in America, including the freedom to worship God openly and without fear. But our freedom doesn’t stop there. Diane Paddison shares four freedoms we have in Christ this week on the blog.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Fearless at Work
Motivational speaker and friend of 4word, Molly Fletcher, shares highlights from a recent speaking event aimed at helping you feel more confident in your workplace.
How to Be the Successful Friend Without Being a Snob
Kit Warchol with Career Contessa offers her advice for being the “successful one” in your group of friends.
There’s Nothing Ordinary about You
Dr. Art Lindsley with the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics wants to help you answer the call to creativity and embrace your God-given strengths.
Listen to our latest “Mentoring Monday” show
Our latest “Mentoring Monday” radio show featured Brenda Bertrand.
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- North Austin – Happy Hour – July 24 @ 5:30PM
- Dallas – Frisco Meet Up Monday – July 24 @ 5:30PM
- Chicago – Leadership Team Meeting – July 25 @ 7:00AM
- Phoenix – Gathering – July 27 @ 11:30AM
- Tulsa – Book Study – July 29 @ 9:00AM
- Philadelphia – Gathering – July 29 @ 9:30AM
- Oklahoma City – Gathering – August 1 @ 6:30PM
- Chicago – Power Breakfast in the City – August 8 @ 7:00AM
- Nashville – Rising Strong Book Study – August 8 @ noon
- Southlake – Book Study – August 8 @ noon
- Portland – August Luncheon – August 10 @ noon
- San Diego – Gathering – August 11 @ 11:30AM
- Dallas – Book Study at Preston Center – August 11 @ noon
- Dallas – Mentor Program Event – August 17 @ 6:00PM
- Northwest Austin – Small Group – August 20 @ 6:00PM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Want to receive the “Friday Faves” blog (and our other blogs) directly in
your inbox? Click here to sign up!