Christians Using Tinder
Your weekly roundup :: January 22 – 26
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
This week’s blog: “The Real Reason We Set Goals”
As you set down your pen and list of goals from this month and prepare to face February, don’t take a single step forward with the mindset that you have everything figured out. Discover the real reason for why we set goals and how that reason plays into what you’ve laid out for your year.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Our work, love, pray favorites
What Separates Winners from Everyone Else
May Busch shares the single thing that sets winners apart from the rest of the pack.
What I Did When My Boss Sexually Harassed Me—And What You Should Do Differently
Karen Schneider with Career Contessa opens up and shares her candid advice for dealing with sexual harassment in the workplace.
Swipe Right for Jesus
Tori Rowe with Christianity Today writes about how Tinder helped her come to terms with her evangelical identity.
Listen to the latest Mentoring Monday radio show!
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring Sandy Olsson!
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Forest Hills Baptist Church – “Working Women of the Bible” Study – January 28 @ 6:00PM
- Springfield – Gathering – January 31 @ 11:30AM
- Seattle – February Gathering – February 1 @ 6:00PM
- Houston – Speaker Series – February 8 @ 7:00AM
- Phoenix – February Hike Gathering – February 10 @ 8:00AM
- Forest Hills Baptist Church – “Working Women of the Bible” Study – February 11 @ 6:00PM
- Southlake – Monthly Luncheon – February 13 @ noon
- NYC – An Evening with Gabrielle Salzberger – February 13 @ 6:00PM
- San Francisco – Valentine’s Gathering – February 13 @ 6:00PM
- Phoenix – February Lunch Gathering – February 15 @ 11:30AM
- Austin – North Small Group – February 15 @ noon
- Southlake – Yoga Pants and Coffee Hour – February 17 @ 9:00AM
- Austin – Northwest Small Group – February 18 @ 6:00PM
- Forest Hills Baptist Church – “Working Women of the Bible” Study – February 18 @ 6:00PM
- San Antonio – Gathering – February 20 @ 11:30AM
- Austin – Quarterly City-Wide Gathering – February 20 @ 6:00PM
- Detroit – February Gathering – February 22 @ 6:00PM
- Colorado Springs – February Gathering – February 22 @ 6:30PM
- Forest Hills Baptist Church – “Working Women of the Bible” Study – February 25 @ 6:00PM
- Atlanta – February Wine Education Event – February 27 @ 6:00PM
- Springfield – Gathering – February 28 @ 11:30AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Want to receive the “Friday Faves” blog (and our other blogs) directly in
your inbox? Click here to sign up!