Your weekly roundup :: April 16 - 20
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
This week's blog: "No Simplicity? No Intimacy."
Do you tend to overcomplicate your relationship with God? 4word founder Diane Paddison shares the secret she's learned to staying close to God and how you can draw closer to God today, too.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Sign up for the upcoming 4word Mentor Program session by clicking here!
Our work, love, pray favorites
12 Tech Companies With the Smallest Pay Gaps
Julia Boorstin with CNBC lists tech companies that have made huge strides in closing the pay gap.
Remembering Barbara Bush
Jim Denison reflects back on the legacy of Barbara Bush and highlights what made her an inspiring example as a wife, mother, and woman of God.
My 5 Keys to Accountability
Beth Moore writes on Christianity Today about how, in this current world, she gives herself the tools and focus to keep her eyes on God.
Listen to the latest Mentoring Monday radio show!
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring Karen Jordan-Markham!
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We'd love to see you there!
- Denver - Launch Event - April 20 @ 1:00PM
- Chicago - April Luncheon - April 20 @ noon
- Tulsa - Breakfast Getaway to the Mercantile - April 21 @ 9:00AM
- Southlake - April Yoga Pants and Coffee Hour - April 21 @ 9:00AM
- Dallas - April Meet-Up Monday - April 23 @ 5:30PM
- Chicago - Relationship Life Cycle - April 23 @ 5:30PM
- Detroit - April Gathering - April 24 @ 6:00PM
- Springfield - April Gathering - April 25 @ 11:30AM
- Charlotte - Launch Event - April 26 @ 11:30AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.