Happy Moms Still Battle Guilt
Your weekly roundup :: May 21 – 25
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
This week’s blog: “Rest is All About Rhythm”
Rest just doesn’t come easy for us as Christian women in the workplace, does it? Diane Paddison shares how a regular rhythm of rest will transform your life from the inside out.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Are you a real, passionate, faithful woman who would love to be part of a global community of Christian women in the workplace? 4word is currently searching for a Manager of Marketing, as well as interns! Click here for information on the Manager of Marketing position and click here for information on the 4word Intern Program.
Please direct applications and questions to Irrayna Uribe, Manager of Operations and Human Resources, by email: email@example.com
Our work, love, pray favorites
How to Build a Stronger Team
May Busch lists three things all leaders can do right now to build a stronger team, which in turn enables you as a leader to enjoy your role and focus on bettering yourself.
Why Happy Christian Moms Still Feel Guilty
Kate Shellnutt with Christianity Today talks through recent Pew Research findings that reveal that evangelical mothers score high in balance and parenting satisfaction but still battle guilt.
Is God’s Wisdom Revealed Only on Sundays?
Hugh Whelchel with the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics reveals how Christians receive the “knowledge of God” and whether the day of the week has an impact on that reception.
Listen to the latest Mentoring Monday radio show!
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring Princella Nunez Stringer!
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Charlotte – May Gathering – May 31 @ 11:30AM
- Houston – June Day of Rest – June 2 @ 10:00AM
- San Francisco – Career Salon – June 6 @ 6:00PM
- Seattle – June Gathering – June 7 @ 6:00PM
- San Diego – June Gathering – June 8 @ 11:30AM
- Austin – Citywide Gathering – June 12 @ 6:00PM
- Southlake – June Luncheon – June 12 @ 9:00AM
- Portland – June Luncheon – June 14 @ noon
- Chicago – June Luncheon – June 15 @ noon
- Denver – Monthly Gathering – June 15 @ 11:30AM
- Nashville – Summer Fling Networking Mixer – June 15 @ 5:30PM
- Southlake – June Yoga Pants and Coffee Hour – June 16 @ 9:00AM
- Dallas – June Yoga Pant Coffee – June 16 @ 9:00AM
- New York – June Gathering – June 19 @ 6:30PM
- San Antonio – June Gathering – June 19 @ 11:45AM
- San Francisco – Meeting with Diane Paddison – June 19 @ 6:00PM
- Tulsa – June Luncheon and Sister Conversations – June 19 @ noon
- Detroit – June Gathering – June 21 @ 6:00PM
- Colorado Springs – Summer Series – June 21 @ 6:30PM
- Atlanta – Monthly Luncheon – June 21 @ 11:30AM
- Dallas – June Meet-Up Monday – June 25 @ 5:30PM
- Springfield – June Gathering – June 27 @ 11:30AM
- Charlotte – June Gathering – June 28 @ 11:30AM
- Austin – Support Foster Village – June 30 @ 9:00AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Want to receive the “Friday Faves” blog (and our other blogs) directly in
your inbox? Click here to sign up!