Keeping Your Marriage Strong in the Midst of Caregiving
Your weekly roundup :: October 22 – 26
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Driven or Balanced: Which Is Better?
Our priorities are often a result of our definition of success. As we’ve reevaluated our priorities this month, 4word founder Diane Paddison shares why redefining success may be the key to unlocking priorities that serve you, your family and God better.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Listen to “Work, Love, Pray” Podcast – “Ready, Set, Launch” feat. Rachel Nelson
Our work, love, pray favorites
How to Be Decisive and Move Past Uncertainty
May Busch shares her tips for choosing decisiveness and driving things forward in your life.
How to Stay Married When You’re Stuck Between Needy Teens and Aging Parents
Dorothy Littell Greco writes on Christianity Today with three tools that helped her marriage (and faith) when caring for her father.
Paycheck or Purpose: Does Your Work Motivation Matter?
Dr. Andrew Spencer writes on the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics blog to weigh in on the importance of why you go to work in each day.
Listen to the latest Mentoring Monday radio show!
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring Rachel Rose Nelson!
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Houston – Fireside Chat with Silva Sherman of Ananias House – November 1 @ 6:00PM
- Seattle – Monthly Gathering – November 1 @ 6:00PM
- Detroit – Prayer Truck – November 4 @ 3:00PM
- San Diego – La Jolla Community Church – November 6 @ 6:30PM
- Detroit – Monthly Gathering – November 7 @ 6:00PM
- Portland – November Luncheon – November 8 @ noon
- San Diego – November Gathering – November 9 @ 11:30AM
- Phoenix – Special Event: Tour of Dream Center – November 10 @ 8:00AM
- Southlake – November Luncheon – November 13 @ noon
- Bay Area – Silicon Valley Monthly Gathering – November 13 @ 5:30PM
- Phoenix – Happy Hour Gathering – November 15 @ TBD
- Colorado Springs – November Gathering – November 15 @ 6:30PM
- Southlake – November Yoga Pants and Coffee Hour – November 17 @ 9:00AM
- New York City – November Gathering – November 20 @ 7:00PM
- San Antonio – November Gathering – November 20 @ 11:45AM
- Tulsa – Monthly Luncheon and Sister Conversations – November 20 @ noon
- Springfield – November Gathering – November 28 @ 11:30AM
- Charlotte – Monthly Gathering – November 29 @ 11:45AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Want to receive the “Friday Faves” blog (and our other blogs) directly in
your inbox? Click here to sign up!