Your weekly roundup :: December 24 - 28
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
How to Keep the Christmas Joy All Year
Christmas can be such a joyful time, but why should it be the only time of the year to feel like that? Read our final blog on reflecting and celebrating the year, and learn about the role giving back plays in feeling that Christmas joy all year long.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Listen to the latest episode How to Lead Yourself Well featuring Jenni Catron
Help 4word launch into 2019 with a contribution before December 31! Your gift helps 4word empower and inspire women in the workplace through the 4word Mentor Program and Local Groups around the country. Click here to give now!
Our work, love, pray favorites
Why Selling Girl Scout Cookies Made Me the Businesswoman I Am Today
Brit Morin writes on Entrepreneur about the skills she learned as a Girl Scout that helped her grow into the CEO she is today.
Will Your Relationship Last? Science Says Couples Who Do This 1 Thing Regularly are More Likely to Stay Together
Melanie Curtin with Inc. explains a recent study that revealed one thing every couple should do, even in the middle of an argument.
3 Prayers We Need to Stop Saying
Todd Lesher with Relevant Magazine lists three prayers we need to stop sending to God, and offers alternative prayers to use instead.
Listen to Diane Paddison on Point of View!
Listen to Diane Paddison's interview on the Point of View podcast, hosted by Kerby Anderson!
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We'd love to see you there!
- Seattle - January Gathering - January 3 @ 6:30PM
- San Diego - La Jolla January Gathering - January 8 @ 6:30PM
- Chicago - January Power Breakfast - January 8 @ 7:00AM
- Colorado Springs - January Business Owners Breakfast - January 8 @ 8:00AM
- Philadelphia - Mid-Town/Market East January Gathering - January 9 @ 6:00PM
- Phoenix - January Luncheon - January 10 @ 11:30AM
- San Diego - January Luncheon - January 11 @ 11:30AM
- Philadelphia - Fairmont/Spring Garden January Gathering - January 12 @ 10:00AM
- Philadelphia - Old City/Historic District January Gathering - January 16 @ 7:30AM
- Austin - South After-Work Meet Up - January 24 @ 5:30PM
- Houston - January Gathering - Kick-off Social - January 24 @ 6:00PM
- Austin - January North After-Work Meet Up - January 28 @ 5:30PM
- Colorado Springs - HAPPY New Year Gathering - January 29 @ 6:30PM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.