Here’s How You Should Do Email Introductions
Your weekly roundup :: February 25 – March 1
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Can’t make it to the Gala tomorrow? You can still bid on our silent auction items!
Whether you are attending the 4word Divine Design Gala tomorrow or not – you can support 4word’s mission through our fabulous silent auction. Click here to view our live auction items and start bidding on silent and big board items.
Limited tickets for the Divine Design 4word Gala are still available here. For questions about the auction or Gala, contact Irrayna Uribe.
Emotions Are a Strength, Not a Weakness
Strength is sometimes hard to find when we’re going through hard chapters in life. We may think that expressing our emotions are a sign of weakness but in our latest blog we’re reminded that our emotions are part of the puzzle and can strengthen us!
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Listen to this month’s episode Don’t Hold It In — Emotions in the Workplace feat. Brenda Bertrand
Brenda Bertrand, communications specialist and life coach, joins the podcast to dive into emotions and their role in the workplace. Brenda shares from the heart about how to find that healthy emotional balance that will benefit you and your office. Hosted by Jordan Johnstone.
Our work, love, pray favorites
The Best (and Worst) Way to Make Email Introductions
May Busch shares her tips for making introductions over email and how to create stronger relationships through them.
5 Things Every Healthy Married Couple Does
Lizzy Christian with Relevant Magazine lists small steps couples should take to keep their marriages thriving.
Praising God Saves Me In My Pain
Aubrey Sampson with Christianity Today shares the script Lamentations gave her (and her husband) to follow during her seasons of grief.
Listen to the latest Mentoring Monday radio show!
Listen to the latest episode of Mentoring Monday, featuring Jill Perrin!
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Philadelphia – Fairmont/Spring Garden Gathering – March 2 @ 10:00AM
- Nashville – Spring Gathering – March 4 @ 5:30PM
- San Diego – La Jolla March Gathering – March 5 @ 6:30PM
- Seattle – March Gathering – March 7 @ 6:30PM
- Twin Cities – Launch Event – March 7 @ 4:30PM
- San Diego – March Luncheon – March 8 @ 11:30AM
- Milwaukee – Metro Milwaukee March Gathering – March 9 @ 9:30AM
- Phoenix – Get Out and Hike! – March 9 @ 8:00AM
- Baltimore – Kick Off Celebration! – March 11 @ 5:30PM
- Philadelphia – Chester County March Gathering – March 11 @ 6:00PM
- Bay Area – Silicon Valley March Gathering – March 12 @ 5:30PM
- Chicago – March Power Breakfast – March 12 @ 7:00AM
- Colorado Springs – March Business Owners Breakfast – March 12 @ 8:00AM
- Southlake – March Lunch – March 12 @ noon
- Austin – Lago Vista Small group – March 13 @ TBD
- Philadelphia – Midtown/Market East Gathering – March 13 @ 6:00PM
- Detroit – March Gathering – March 14 @ 6:00PM
- Phoenix – March Lunch Gathering – March 14 @ 11:30AM
- Chicago – March Luncheon – March 15 @ noon
- Chicago/Willow Creek – “Work, Love, Pray” Leadership Series – March 16 @ 9:00AM
- Southlake – Coffee and Yoga Pant Meetup – March 16 @ 9:00AM
- Austin – Lakeway/Bee Cave Gathering – March 19 @ TBD
- New York City – March Gathering – March 19 @ 7:00PM
- San Antonio – March Luncheon – March 19 @ 11:45AM
- Philadelphia – Old City/Historic District – March 20 @ 7:30AM
- Austin – North/Central Gathering – March 21 @ TBD
- Colorado Springs – March Happy Hour – March 21 @ 4:30PM
- Springfield – March Gathering – March 26 @ 11:30AM
- Chicago/Willow Creek – “Work, Love, Pray” Leadership Series – March 30 @ 9:00AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Want to receive the “Friday Faves” blog (and our other blogs) directly in
your inbox? Click here to sign up!