Your weekly roundup :: July 22 – 26
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Having trouble finding the self-care that’s right for you? Choosing the self-care practice that not only fits your schedule but also your needs can be challenging. We asked the 4word team to share what they each do to practice self-care in their lives. If you’re needing some inspiration, take a moment to read this week’s blog!
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Self-care can be incredibly beneficial to your physical, mental, and spiritual wellbeing, but only if it’s self-care that actually feeds you. On this episode of Work, Love, Pray, Enneagram coach Beth McCord walks through each Enneagram type and how each type has different things that make them tick. Knowing what makes you tick will also help you know what you need to keep your tank full!. Hosted by Jordan Johnstone.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Caroline Castrillon with Forbes explains how “being more intentional in how you express yourself will help you be seen as a leader and trusted authority.”
Paul Maxwell with Relevant Magazine lists four emotions and scenarios you should feel when you’re single.
Andrew Voigt with Relevant Magazine shares why you should pursue a reputation to be a friend of sinners.
Liz Bohannon went through the 4word Mentor Program in 2016 and was introduced by her mentor to a CEO that helped change her company’s (Sseko) business model, which enabled her business to triple in 2017. Liz shares her story here with RightNow Media.
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Chicago – July Luncheon – July 26 @ noon
- Seattle – August Gathering – August 1 @ 6:30PM
- San Antonio – August Happy Hour – August 6 @ 4:30PM
- Baltimore – August Gathering – August 8 @ 7:00PM
- Colorado Springs – August Happy Hour – August 9 @ 6:00PM
- Milwaukee – Metro Milwaukee August Gathering – August 10 @ 9:30AM
- Philadelphia – Fairmont/Spring Garden Gathering – August 10 @ 10:00AM
- Philadelphia – Chester County Gathering – August 12 @ 6:00PM
- Chicago – August Power Breakfast – August 13 @ 7:00AM
- Colorado Springs – August Lady Boss Breakfast – August 13 @ 8:00AM
- Southlake – August Lunch – August 13 @ noon
- Austin – North/Central Gathering – August 15 @ TBD
- Portland – August Luncheon – August 15 @ noon
- Chicago – Willow Creek ONE YEAR SERIES – Work Love Pray | A Gathering for Professional Women – August 17 @ TBD
- Southlake – August Yoga Pant and Coffee Meetup – August 17 @ 9:00AM
- Bay Area – San Francisco August Gathering – August 20 @ 6:00PM
- New York City – Summer Celebration – August 20 @ 7:00PM
- San Antonio – August Luncheon – August 20 @ 11:45AM
- Saratoga Springs – August Gathering – August 20 @ 6:00PM
- Austin – Cedar Park Small Group – August 21 @ 5:30PM
- Detroit – August Gathering – August 21 @ 5:30PM
- Philadelphia – Old City/Historic District Gathering – August 21 @ 7:30AM
- Phoenix – August Lunch Gathering – August 22 @ 11:30AM
- Houston – August Gathering – Health & Fitness Priority for YOU 2019 – August 27 @ 6:00PM
- Springfield – August Gathering – August 27 @ 11:30AM
- Chicago – August Luncheon – August 30 @ noon
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.