Your weekly roundup :: December 23 – 27
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
4word’s founder Diane Paddison reflects back on the blessings God has brought to 4word in 2019 and shares her thanks for the many people God used to bless.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Melissa Hinnant, owner of Grace and Lace and a Shark Tank entrepreneur, talks about why she built an entire business centered on her desire to always give. Hosted by Jordan Johnstone.
Has 4word impacted you this year?
Have you been impacted by life-changing connections from 4word women who work, love, pray?
Give now to help connect, lead and inspire 4word women around the world just like YOU! We have a $30,000 goal with a $25,000 match, so please consider supporting us as we support women like you in 2020.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Georgene Huang with Forbes highlights five things women in the workplace taught us in 2019 that we need to remember as we move into a new decade.
Lisa-Jo Baker with Focus on the Family challenges mothers to think about what would it look like if moms loved other moms, as Jesus loved us, instead of taking out a measuring stick.
Jamaal Williams with Focus on the Family offers three tips for keeping your time in the Word fresh.
We love this episode from Molly Fletcher on cultivating joy, gratitude, and connection in our daily lives. She interviews SoulPancake CEO, Shabnam Mogharabi, who discusses being intentional about tuning into joy in our daily lives and the power of tackling tough conversations.
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Bay Area – San Francisco Gathering – January 1 @ TBD
- Bay Area – Silicon Valley – January 2 @ 5:30PM
- Seattle – January Gathering – January 2 @ 6:30PM
- Saratoga Springs – January Gathering – January 4 @ 9:30AM
- Austin – First Tuesday Meet-Up – January 7 @ 5:30PM
- San Diego – La Jolla Launch Event – January 7 @ 6:30PM
- Dallas – Monthly Study – January 8 @ 6:00PM
- Philadelphia – Chester County Gathering – January 9 @ 6:30PM
- Baltimore – Women Doing Well Retreat – January 11 @ 9:00AM
- Colorado Springs – January Workshop – January 11 @ 9:00AM
- Milwaukee – January Gathering – January 11 @ 9:30AM
- Nashville – Monthly Gathering – January 13 @ 6:00PM
- Chicago – January Power Breakfast – January 14 @ 7:00AM
- Austin – Cedar Park Gathering – January 15 @ 5:30PM
- Detroit – Monthly Gathering – January 15 @ 5:30PM
- Philadelphia – Old City/Historic District Gathering – January 15 @ 7:30PM
- Portland – January Luncheon – January 16 @ noon
- Dallas – North Dallas Breakfast Study – January 17 @ 8:00AM
- Philadelphia – Fairmont/Spring Garden Gathering – January 18 @ 10:00AM
- Phoenix – New Year Luncheon – January 18 @ 11:30AM
- Austin – Northwest Small Group – January 19 @ 5:30PM
- New York City – January Gathering – January 21 @ 7:00PM
- San Antonio – January Gathering – January 21 @ 11:45AM
- Colorado Springs – Monthly Gathering – January 23 @ 6:30PM
- Springfield – January Gathering – January 28 @ 5:30PM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.