Your weekly roundup :: January 13 – 17
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Life never really goes as planned, does it? This week on the blog, we’re talking to Courtney Watson, aspiring writer, accountant for the Nashville Predators, and a leader of our 4word: Nashville group. Courtney shares about her emergency brain surgery and how that journey through fear helped her embrace a new-found purpose.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Laura Wilbanks writes on the World Economic Forum blog with her thoughts on where workplace diversity still needs work.
Debra Fileta with True Love Dates shares part of a chapter out of her new book, Love In Every Season.
Jen Pollock Michel with Christianity Today discusses why we should both protect our time and be generous with it, in order to be like Jesus.
Rich Marshall with God@Work featured 4word Board Member Pat Asp on his program, where she had the chance to talk about core values and 4word.
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Dallas – North Dallas Breakfast Study – January 17 @ 8:00AM
- Philadelphia – Fairmont/Spring Garden Gathering – January 18 @ 10:00AM
- Phoenix – New Year Luncheon – January 18 @ 11:30AM
- Austin – Northwest Small Group – January 19 @ 5:30PM
- New York City – January Gathering – January 21 @ 7:00PM
- San Antonio – January Gathering – January 21 @ 11:45AM
- Colorado Springs – Monthly Gathering – January 23 @ 6:30PM
- Springfield – January Gathering – January 28 @ 5:30PM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.