Your weekly roundup :: March 2 – 6
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
That feeling when you’ve tried to resolve a conflict, but your efforts fall short? We’ve all been there. This month, we’re talking conflict resolution and how to navigate this slippery path.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Sandi Mitchell, CEO of Apex Catalyst Group, joins the podcast to share her insights on navigating conflict with some tried-and-true tactics and a little bit of neuroscience. Hosted by Jordan Johnstone.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Marguerite Ward with Business Insider addresses the common fear women have with calling themselves “ambitious.”
Debra FIleta with True Love Dates discusses why so many of us go into the idea of marriage with the wrong expectations.
Beth Moore writes for Christianity Today about how in the Lord’s economy, nothing is wasted—not even rotten fruit.
In case you missed it, catch up on the latest Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring Stephanie Thompson-Buttice.
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Twin Cities – Hope Sings – March 6 @ 7:00PM
- Chicago – March Power Breakfast – March 10 @ 7:00AM
- Southlake – March Breakfast – March 10 @ 8:30AM
- Colorado Springs – March Lady Boss Breakfast – March 11 @ 8:00AM
- Dallas – Monthly Study – March 11 @ 6:00PM
- Austin – South Small Group – March 12 @ noon
- Philadelphia – Chester County Gathering – March 12 @ 6:30PM
- Chicago – DuPage Saturday Study – March 14 @ 8:30AM
- Austin – Northwest Small Group – March 15 @ 5:30PM
- New York City – Slaying the Giants We Face as Leaders – March 17 @ 7:00PM
- San Antonio – March Luncheon – March 17 @ 11:45AM
- Austin – Cedar Park Small Group – March 18 @ 5:30PM
- Detroit – March Social – March 18 @ 6:00PM
- Philadelphia – Old City/Historic District Gathering – March 18 @ 7:30AM
- Portland – March Luncheon – March 19 @ noon
- Dallas – North Breakfast Study – March 20 @ 8:00AM
- Nashville – March Gathering – March 20 @ 6:30PM
- Bay Area – San Francisco Partner Event – March 20 @ 10:00AM
- Philadelphia – Fairmont/Spring Garden Gathering – March 21 @ 10:00AM
- Phoenix – Saturday Hike – March 21 @ 8:00AM
- Springfield – March Gathering – March 24 @ 5:30PM
- Tulsa – March Breakfast Group – March 24 @ 9:00AM
- Tulsa – March Lunch Group – March 25 @ noon
- Colorado Springs – Featured Speaker Series – March 26 @ 6:30PM
- Washington DC – March Virtual Meet Up – March 26 @ 6:30PM
- Chicago – DuPage Saturday Study – March 28 @ 8:30AM
- Houston – With Inspire Women – March 28 @ 9:00AM
- Oklahoma City – March Gathering – March 28 @ 10:00AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.