Your weekly roundup :: May 18 – 22
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
How much do you feel it? That pressure. That impossible standard. That push to be Pinterest-perfect. This week, Rebecca Hawkins shared secrets she discovered for defeating perfectionism and embracing God’s best. Ready to get started?
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Kristen Stockton, a business performance consultant, executive coach, and the chair of 4word: Washington D.C., coaches us through how to release ourselves from limiting beliefs. Hosted by Jordan Johnstone.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Elissa Sangster with Forbes offers four simple steps men can take to work well with their female colleagues in the new “normal” work environment.
Greg Smalley with Focus on the Family lists questions centered around refocusing with your spouse as your “normal” prepares to change again.
Relevant Magazine talks with Lisa Bevere about her new devotional, Strong: Devotions to Live a Powerful & Passionate Life.
In case you missed it, here’s the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show featuring guest Kristen Stockton.
4word: Local Group Events
4word is recommending that all our Local Groups follow their state and local mandates regarding meetings and public gatherings. Please check with your Local Group regarding any event cancellations or changes to virtual meetings.
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Dallas – North Breakfast Study – May 22 @ 8:00AM
- Oklahoma City – May Gathering – May 23 @ 10:00AM
- Springfield – May Gathering – May 26 @ 5:30PM Virtual
- Charleston – Virtual Monthly Gathering – May 27 @ 8:30PM
- Houston – Virtual Bi-Weekly Bible Study – May 27 @ 7:30AM
- Dallas – Bi-Monthly Virtual Bible Study – May 27 @ 6:30PM
- Philadelphia – ABS Monthly Study – May 27 Virtual
- Twin Cities – Essential Oils – May 27 @ 5:30PM Virtual
- Tulsa – Lunch Group – May 27 @ noon Virtual
- Colorado Springs – Featured Speaker Series – May 28 @ 6:30PM Virtual
- Austin – North/Central Small Group – May 28 @ 11:45AM
- Washington D.C. – May Virtual Meet-Up – May 28 @ 6:30PM
- Palm Beach County – May Fellowship – May 28 @ 7:00PM Virtual
- Chicago – Lunch Break Discussion – May 29 @ Noon Virtual
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.