Your weekly roundup :: September 21 – 25
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish and Chinese? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Alli Worthington, speaker, author, coach, and entrepreneur who cofounded the Blissdom Conference, discusses how using popular personality assessments to tap into your personality will help you discover and utilize your most effective leadership style. Hosted by Jordan Johnstone.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Andrea Zintz with Women Working shares the “major ingredients” that make up your presence and how to fine-tune it.
Jess Ford with Focus on the Family writes about how to influence people in a social media age without hurting them in the process.
Lysa TerKeurst shares why it’s important to pause in the middle of a “mess” and ask if that mess is defining you or refining you.
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring Christa Vanzant.
4word: Community Group Events
4word is recommending that all our Community Groups follow their state and local mandates regarding meetings and public gatherings. Please check with your Community Group regarding any event cancellations or changes to virtual meetings.
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Community Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Oklahoma City September Virtual Lady Boss Breakfast 9/26 @ 10:00 AM
- Chicago Work Love Pray | Transitions Virtually 9/26 @ 9:00 AM
- Portland Social 9/26 @ 1:00 PM
- Chicago Community & Conversation Virtually 9/29 @ 7:00 PM
- Houston An Interview with Author Dawn. F. Landry – ARMORED 9/29 @ 6:00 PM JOIN IN!
- Charleston Virtual Gathering 9/30 @ 8:30 PM
- Austin Westlake/Central 10/1
- Dallas Weekly Bible Study “Pauline Perspectives on Living Christ” 10/1 @ 12:30 PM
- Seattle October Gathering 10/1 @ 6:00 PM
- Washington DC Pray Strong Virtual Meet-Up 10/2 @ 10:00 AM
- Austin – Communicating with Confidence in a Virtual World – Special Guest Speakers: Kim & Mike Barnes 10/6 @ 5:30 PM JOIN IN!
- Twin Cities October Lunch 10/6 @ Noon
- Austin – South Small Group October 10/8 @ Noon
- Dallas Weekly Bible Study “Pauline Perspectives on Living Christ” 10/8 @ 12:30 PM
- Palm Beach County October Guest Speaker – Sandy Lamb 10/8 @ 7:00 PM
- Phoenix Happy Hour Gathering 10/8 @ 7:00 PM
- Washington DC Pray Strong Virtual Meet-Up 10/9 @ 10:00 AM
- Chicago Work Love Pray | Purpose Virtually 10/10 @ 9:00 AM
- Philadelphia South NEW 10/10 @ 10:00 AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.