Your weekly roundup :: October 19 – 23
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Register NOW for an interactive workshop featuring a panel of expert speakers including Auntie Anne Beiler, Founder of Auntie Anne’s Soft Pretzels. Join us to learn how to grow your business and stay true to your God-given purpose in the world today. Click the button below to register for this virtual event!
Brittany Prather, leader of 4word: Twin Cities and panelist in the Candid Conversations – Racial Reconciliation series, shares how being bi-racial has helped her come to terms with her own judging tendencies and learn to seek a common identity with others.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish and Chinese? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
On this episode, Lauren, a 4word mentor living in Miami, graciously talks about how the death of her grandfather was made even more unbearable by years-long rifts within her family and how she is working to help her loved ones find unity.
Our work, love, pray favorites
MatchPace shares insight on how clear norms around video calls can keep us working well remotely for the long haul.
Katelyn Beaty writes for The New York Times and dives into why more girls from conservative Christian traditions aren’t encouraged to be like Judge Barrett.
Liz Henderson with Relevant Magazine discusses why our purpose is all about tapping into the unique gifts God has given us, finding a way to live those out here on earth and, in the process, bring glory to Him.
Listen to Molly Fletcher’s interview on Matthew Del Negro’s podcast, 10,000 Nos, where she talks about why your comfort zone is a dangerous place to be and why “no” is just feedback.
You can hear Molly live when she hosts the 4word 2021 Gala with Mary Lou Retton. Click here to purchase your tickets today!
4word: Community Group Events
4word is recommending that all our Community Groups follow their state and local mandates regarding meetings and public gatherings. Please check with your Community Group regarding any event cancellations or changes to virtual meetings.
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Community Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
Special Virtual Guest Speaker Events
- Colorado Springs Featured Speaker Series 10/29 @ 6:30 PM JOIN IN
- Palm Beach County “Get Off the Sticky Floor” 11/5 JOIN IN
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- Washington DC Pray Strong Virtual Meet-Up 10/23 @ 10:00 AM
- Chicago Willow Creek – Work Love Pray Humanity 10/24 @ 9:00 AM
- Oklahoma City October Gathering Virtual Boss Lady Breakfast 10/24 @ 10:00 AM
- Springfield October Gathering 10/27 @ 5:30 PM
- Charleston Virtual Wednesday Gathering 10/28 @ 8:30 PM
- Dallas Bi-Monthly October Bible Study 10/28 @ 6:30 PM
- Tulsa October Lunch Group Hybrid 10/28 @ Noon
- Dallas Weekly Bible Study “Pauline Perspectives on Living Christ” 10/29 @ 12:30 PM
- Chicago Virtual October Luncheon Break Discussion 10/30 @ 12:00 PM
- Twin Cities November Lunch 11/3 @ Noon
- Austin Westlake/Central 11/5
- Dallas Fellowship Breakfast 11/5 @ 8:00 AM
- Dallas Weekly Bible Study “Pauline Perspectives on Living Christ” 11/5 @ 12:30 PM
- Seattle November Gathering 11/5 @ 6:00 PM
- Washington DC Pray Strong Virtual Meet-Up 11/6 @ 10:00 AM
- Chicago Willow Creek – Work Love Pray with Willow Creek 11/7 @ 9:00 AM
- Austin Meet Up North or South 5th Anniversary Celebration 11/10 @ 5:30 PM
- Charleston November Luncheon Gathering Guest Speaker 11/11 @ noon
- Chicago November Power Breakfast 11/10 @ 7:00 AM
- Colorado Springs November Lady Boss Breakfast Virtually 11/10 @ 8:30 AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.