We hope you and your loved ones have had a memorable and relaxing holiday season. The beginning of a new year is exciting but also understandably intimidating. We look forward to walking alongside you as you navigate the next 12 months. Thank you, Lord, for the beauty of new beginnings!
Start 2021 off on the right foot: with a mentor! The deadline to join the virtual winter class of the 4word Mentor Program is Friday, Jan. 8, so be sure to sign up now!
As we wrap up 2020 and look forward expectantly to 2021, we thought it would be fun to go back through all of our weekly blogs from the past 12 months to see which ones resonated with readers the most.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish and Mandarin? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Liz Forkin Bohannon joins the podcast to talk about how she pivoted Sseko in 2020 and how her resilience saved the company.
4word: Community Group Events
4word is recommending that all our Community Groups follow their state and local mandates regarding meetings and public gatherings. Please check with your Community Group regarding any event cancellations or changes to virtual meetings.
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Community Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- Houston Virtual Bible Study 1/6 @ 7:30 AM
- Dallas Monthly Fellowship Breakfast 1/7 @ 8:00 AM
- Seattle Gathering 1/7 @ 6:00 PM
- Philadelphia South Virtual Study 1/9 @ 10:00 AM
- Charleston Luncheon 1/12 @ Noon
- Colorado Springs Lady Boss Breakfast Virtually 1/12 @ 8:30 AM
- Twin Cities January Virtual Lunch 1/13 @ Noon
- Austin South Small Group 1/14 @ Noon
- Palm Beach County Virtual Fellowship 1/14 @ 7:00 AM
- Tulsa Monthly Breakfast 1/16 @ 9:00 AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.