Your weekly roundup :: February 22 – 26
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
For the first time, the 4word Gala celebration is VIRTUAL, which means you can join us from anywhere in the world. Our evening with Mary Lou Retton and Molly Fletcher will take place on Feb. 27 from 7-8:00PM CST. Click here to secure your tickets!
There’s also a silent auction that you can support the Gala and 4word through, if you can’t join the livestream. Click here to see what’s available!
The workplace has been through a huge change in the last 12 months—and so did you. Here’s how to redefine your idea of “workplace.”
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish and Mandarin? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Joi Freeman, founder and CEO of Remnant Strategy, joins the podcast to talk about how to adapt to the ever-changing face of teamwork and why it is vital we all remember one simple fact: we are all human.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Megan Cerullo with CBS News shares how companies can help bring back the millions of women in the workforce who had to leave due to the pandemic.
Jennifer Senior writes for The New York Times about why she thinks the pandemic has made parents feel more insecure about aspects of their parenting they were already most insecure about.
Stu Garrard writes for Relevant Magazine and encourages us to remember the Beatitudes in today’s uncertain times.
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring Kathleen Cooke.
4word: Community Group Events
Many of our Community Groups continue to host virtual meetings in 2021. If you are not connected yet, please join one! See the complete list of virtual meetings by clicking HERE.
National Virtual Speaker Events
- “The Art and Science of Influencing” next in series – Hosted by Washington DC – March 20 , 10 AM EST
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- Houston Tuesday’s Virtual Weekly Study 3/2 @ 7:30 AM
- Dallas Fellowship Breakfast 3/4 @ 8:00 AM
- Seattle Gathering 3/4 @6:00 PM
- Charleston March Luncheon 3/9 @ noon
- Chicago Virtual Power Breakfast 3/9 @ 7:00 AM
- Houston Tuesday’s Virtual Weekly Study 3/9 @ 7:30 AM
- Twin Cities Virtual Lunch 3/10 @ Noon
- Austin – South Small Group 3/11 @ Noon
- Austin Small Group – Tarrytown 3/11 @ 6:30 PM
- Palm Beach County Fellowship 3/11 @ 7:00 PM
- Philly South Gathering 3/13 @ 10:00 AM
- Houston Tuesday’s Virtual Weekly Study 3/16 @ 7:30 AM
- San Antonio Luncheon 3/16 @ Noon
- Austin Bee Cave/Lakeway Gathering 3/16 @ Noon
- Saratoga Springs Virtual Gathering 3/16 @ 8:00 PM
- DuPage Virtual Meet Up 3/16 @ 6:00 PM
- Austin Cedar Park Virtual Gathering 3/17 @ 5:30 PM
- Detroit Virtual meeting 3/17 @ 5:30
- Philly Old City/Historic District Virtual Gathering 3/17 @ 7:30 AM
- Phoenix “A Dance with Destiny” Performance 3/18 @ 8:30 PM
- Austin North/Central Gathering 3/18 @ Noon
- Portland Virtual Luncheon 3/18 @ Noon
- Colorado Springs Virtual Gathering 3/18 @ 6:30 PM
- Dallas Monthly Virtual Breakfast 3/19 @ 8:00 AM
- Philly Fairmount/Spring Garden Virtual Gathering 3/20 @ 10:00 AM
- DC Small Group Jam Session #3 “The Art and Science of Influencing” 3/20 @ 10:00 AM
- Southlake Virtual Coffee & Yoga Pants 3/20 @ 9:00 AM
- Tulsa Virtual Breakfast Group 3/20 @ 9:00 AM
- Austin – NW Gathering Virtually 3/21 @ 6:00 PM
- Detroit Virtual Meeting 3/21 @ 5:30
- San Antonio Virtual Luncheon 3/22 @ Noon
- Nashville Gathering Virtually 3/22 @ 6:30 PM
- Houston Virtual Gathering 3/23 @ 6:00 PM
- Houston Tuesday’s Virtual Weekly Study 3/23 @ 7:30 AM
- Charleston Virtual Coffee & Catch Up 3/24 @ 8:30 AM
- Tulsa Virtual Luncheon 3/24 @ Noon
- Palm Beach County Virtual Study 3/25 @ 7:00 PM
- OKC Virtual Boss Lady Breakfast 3/27 @ 10:00 AM
- Houston Tuesday’s Virtual Weekly Study 3/30 @ 7:30 AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.