Your weekly roundup :: February 8 – 12
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Molly Smith, Chief Client Officer at HundredX with a side hustle as a health coach, talks about her journey to pursuing a side hustle and the one thing you have to have in order to make your side hustle work (and potentially lucrative!).
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish and Mandarin? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Molly Fletcher joins the podcast to talk about entrepreneurship, how to identify what you’re chasing in your career and life, and how to make sure you balance your ambition with your values.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Danielle Campoamor with Woman’s Day lists ten things we can all do to support workers of color on our teams.
Caroline Cross with the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics encourages us, as children of God, to follow the legacy of Rosa Parks to treat our enemies as friends, even in the face of injustice and hate.
Josh Laxton with Christianity Today answers the question: “How can the Church embrace the digital age during COVID-19?”
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring Monica Escobar.
4word: Community Group Events
4word is recommending that all our Community Groups follow their state and local mandates regarding meetings and public gatherings. Please check with your Community Group regarding any event cancellations or changes to virtual meetings.
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Community Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
National Virtual Speaker Events
- “The Heart of Leadership – Developing Others” next in series – Hosted by Washington DC – February 20 , 10 AM EST
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- Philadelphia-South Virtual Small Group 2/13 @ 10:00 AM
- Austin- Bee Cave/Lakeway Small Group 2/15 @ Noon
- Houston Weekly Tuesday Virtual Bible Study 2/16 @ 7:30 AM
- San Antonio Luncheon 2/16 @ Noon
- Saratoga Springs Virtual Gathering 2/16 @ 8:00 PM
- Austin-Cedar Park Virtual Small Group 2/17 @ 5:30 PM
- Detroit Virtual Meeting 2/17 @ 5:30 PM
- Philadelphia Old City/Historic District Small Group Gathering 2/17 @ 7:30 AM
- Colorado Springs Virtual Monthly Gathering 2/18 @ 6:30 PM
- Portland Virtual Luncheon 2/18 @ Noon
- Dallas Monthly Virtual Breakfast 2/19 @ 8:00 AM
- Philadelphia Fairmount/Spring Garden Virtual Meeting2/20 @ 10:00 AM
- Southlake Virtual Coffee & Yoga Pants 2/20 @ 9:00 AM
- Tulsa Monthly Virtual Breakfast Group 2/20 @ 9:00 AM
- Austin NW Small Group Virtually 2/21 @ 6:00 PM
- Nashville Virtual Gathering 2/22 @ 6:30 PM
- San Antonio Virtual Luncheon 2/22 @ Noon
- Houston Weekly Tuesday Virtual Bible Study 2/23 @ 7:30 AM
- Charleston Virtual Coffee & Catch Up 2/24 @ 8:30 AM
- Palm Beach County February Virtual Study 2/25 @ 7:00 PM
- Oklahoma City Virtual Lady Boss Breakfast 2/27 @ 10:00 AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.