Your weekly roundup :: February 15 – 19
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Alli Worthington, a serial entrepreneur, best-selling author, podcaster, and business coach, shares her tried-and-true “musts” for setting yourself up for work-from-home success, and how to keep yourself ready for eventual re-entry into working at an office.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish and Mandarin? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Joi Freeman, founder and CEO of Remnant Strategy, joins the podcast to talk about how to adapt to the ever-changing face of teamwork and why it is vital we all remember one simple fact: we are all human.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Mita Mallick with Harvard Business Review warns that companies must create policies and programs designed to support their women employees and bring them back in after the pandemic ends, or else this exodus could set women’s progress in the workplace back an entire generation.
Dr. Priscilla Zelaya writes on Christianity Today and explains why she believes PhDs can be powerful tools of action for women of color.
Author Christy Nockels writes for Relevant Magazine to share her journey to focus on “inside-out living.”
Listen to Molly Fletcher, our 2021 4word Gala moderator, talk about lessons learned in leadership and what we can learn from the Great Leader: Jesus.
Watch Molly LIVE next week as she moderates our virtual Gala! Click here to buy your tickets.
4word: Community Group Events
4word is recommending that all our Community Groups follow their state and local mandates regarding meetings and public gatherings. Please check with your Community Group regarding any event cancellations or changes to virtual meetings.
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Community Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
National Virtual Speaker Events
- “The Heart of Leadership – Developing Others” next in series – Hosted by Washington DC – February 20 , 10 AM EST
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- Dallas Monthly Virtual Breakfast 2/19 @ 8:00 AM
- Philadelphia Fairmount/Spring Garden Virtual Meeting2/20 @ 10:00 AM
- Southlake Virtual Coffee & Yoga Pants 2/20 @ 9:00 AM
- Tulsa Monthly Virtual Breakfast Group 2/20 @ 9:00 AM
- Austin NW Small Group Virtually 2/21 @ 6:00 PM
- San Antonio Virtual Luncheon 2/22 @ Noon
- Houston Weekly Tuesday Virtual Bible Study 2/23 @ 7:30 AM
- Houston ‘Business NOT as Usual’ Virtual Gathering 2/23 @ 6:00 PM
- Charleston Virtual Coffee & Catch Up 2/24 @ 8:30 AM
- Tulsa Virtual Luncheon 2/24 @ Noon
- Palm Beach County February Virtual Study 2/25 @ 7:00 PM
- Oklahoma City Virtual Lady Boss Breakfast 2/27 @ 10:00 AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.