Six Ways Organizations Can Keep Their Female Leaders Empowered
Your weekly roundup :: June 28 – July 2
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Are You Experiencing Workplace Abuse? Read an HR Expert’s Insight On How to End The Abuse
Dawn Kaiser, author, HR expert, and Global Joy Refueler, offers her insight into how to correctly identify workplace abuse, the right way to confront it, and what those in leadership positions should do to protect company culture against fostering abusive behavior.
Did you know our Monday blogs are available in Spanish and Mandarin? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Listen to Season 3: Episode 13 now!
Jessie Niespolo, a Senior Strategy Lead on Google’s Automotive Retail Team and co-founder of 4word: Detroit, talks about how she’s built up confidence in herself over her career, and shares her advice for sharing your worth with others in a way that doesn’t come across negatively.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Women Are Already Empowered; Organizational Systems Need To Catch Up
Emily Rogers writes for Forbes about six systematic organizational upgrades required to create the conditions for women to attain positions of power, meaningfully contribute to bottom-line success, and achieve long-term career sustainability.
Candace Cameron Bure shares tips for lasting love as she celebrates 25 years
Julius Young with Fox News talked with actress and vocal Christian, Candace Cameron Bure, about how she and her husband made it to the 25-year marriage milestone.
There’s No Difference Between ‘Spiritual’ and ‘Secular’
Pastor John Mark Comer writes on Relevant Magazine to share his thoughts on the sacred/secular divide.
Catch the latest Mentoring Monday show!
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring Meg Weinkauf.
4word: Community Group Events
Many of our Community Groups continue to host virtual meetings in 2021. If you are not connected yet, please join one! See the complete list of virtual meetings by clicking HERE.
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- Houston Virtual Weekly Bible Study 7/7 @ 7:30 AM
- Phoenix Happy Hour 7/8 @ 6:00 PM
- Seattle Gathering @ 7/8 6:00 PM
- Philly South Gathering 7/10 @ 10:00 AM
- Charleston Luncheon 7/13 @ 11:30 AM
- Chicago Power Breakfast 7/13 @ 7:00 AM
- DuPage Virtual Meet Up 7/13 @ 6:30 PM
- Portland EFG Happy Hour 7/13 @ 6:30 PM
- Houston Virtual Weekly Bible Study 7/14 @ 7:30 AM
- Colorado Springs Gathering 7/15 @ 6:30 PM
- Portland Luncheon 7/15 @ 12:00 PM
- Dallas Virtual Breakfast 7/16 @ 8:00 AM
- Philadelphia Fairmount/Spring Garden 7/17 @ 10:00 AM
- Tulsa Monthly Breakfast Group 7/17 @ 9:00 AM
- Austin-Bee Cave/Lakeway Small Group 7/20 @ Noon
- Houston Gathering 7/20 @ 6:00 PM
- San Antonio Luncheon 7/20 @ Noon
- Austin Cedar Park Small Group 7/21 @ 5:30 PM
- Detroit Gathering 7/21 @ 5:30 PM
- Houston Virtual Weekly Bible Study 7/21 @ 7:30 AM
- Philadelphia Old City/Historic District 7/21 @ 7:30 AM
- Dallas Breakfast in the City 7/23 @ 8:00 AM
- Oklahoma City Gathering Virtual Boss Lady Breakfast 7/24 @ 10:00 AM
- Charleston Virtual Coffee & Catch Up 7/28 @ 8:30 AM
- Houston “IRL” Social 7/29 @ 5:30 PM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.